Sunday, November 20, 2005

new hair...less hair

a few days ago i got my hair cut professionally cut for the first time in switzerland. usually its so damned expensive to get a hair cut here i wouldn't think about it, but i met some friends at a club and one of their friends is a hair stylist. so i asked if he could cut my hair and he gave me his number and said i can call him when i want. i called him and set up an appointment at his place which is 6 or 7 blocks from my place. when i went there at 6pm he had just woke up and the first thing he did was roll up a joint. thats when i knew this would be a good hair cut. i just told him that i wanted it short and he could do what he thought best.

1 Comments:

Blogger brangym said...

Nice hair Travis!!! Just discovered your stuff. Had some time on my hands after surgery!

1:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home